Associate Director, Market Access Strategy
Our client is a is a global biopharmaceutical company. They have asked us to assist them in their search for an Associate Director, Market Access Strategy (Immunology) - Specialty
Major tasks and responsibilities will include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Develops and implements the market access strategies for an investigational biologic.
- Contributes to the development and management of a Specialty Pharmacy Network.
- Collaborates with Specialty Pharmacy Account Directors to establish service and data agreements.
- Manages network performance, optimizing the patient journey.
Coordinates strategy and priorities with Access Services (Hub and Field Reimbursement Managers – FRMs) to ensure excellent patient and provider experience and alignment to brand objectives.
- Creates and manages the affordability strategies, programs, reporting and associated messaging.
- Works closely with the internal teams to ensure seamless customer experience and alignment toward the overall brand objectives.
- Manages agency relationships to ensure that promotional programs are delivered on-time and within budget.
- Develops and manages associated budgets in compliance with company finance and accounting requirements.
- Performs all company business in accordance with regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree. MBA highly preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of progressive experience within the pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical market including payer marketing, contracting, account management, and/or specialty field sales.
- A solid understanding of the US market access landscape and the legal/regulatory environment for the pharmaceutical industry is required.
- Requires the ability to think strategically across the full business and to translate strategy into tactical implementation.
- The demonstrated ability to motivate colleagues at all levels to execute on strategy is required.
- Must have thorough understanding of customer and industry marketing practices and trends.
- The willingness to travel domestically and internationally (up to 20%) is required.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms.