Associate Director, DMPK
Our client is a biotechnology company. They have asked us to assist them in a search for Associate Director, DMPK.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Supervises and mentors members of the DMPK team.
- Oversees the DMPK team and prioritizes internal and external studies to support research and development pipelines.
- Designs and oversees conduct of DMPK studies to support clinical trials and product registration.
- Contributes to DMPK strategy by acting on interdisciplinary research and development project teams.
- Identifies and employs new technologies that address current and future challenges.
- Authors Nonclinical Pharmacokinetics and Metabolism portions of regulatory and clinical documents.
- Serves as a subject matter expert in composing responses to regulatory queries.
- A PhD with a minimum of 8 years of experience, or MSc with 12 years of biotech and pharmaceutical drug discovery and development experience as an expert in drug metabolism, pharmacokinetics or a related discipline.
- Must have excellent critical thinking and scientific skills with expertise in small molecule metabolism and pharmacokinetics. Large molecule experience is a plus.
- Requires the demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively on cross functional project teams in discovery and development.
- Must have the ability to lead a team, represent the DMPK and program strategy at scientific and executive meetings and positively influence and support the development of colleagues.
- Must have excellent oral presentation and written communication skills.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms
and Forbes' list of Top 200 Best Executive Recruiting Firms