Associate Director DMPK
Our client is a clinical stage biotechnology company. They have asked us to assist them in their search for an Associate Director, DMPK.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Leads program teams in DMPK, clinical pharmacology, and global program strategies.
- Is the internal expert on DMPK, non-compartmental and compartmental PK analysis, modeling, and simulation.
- Guides project teams on the timing and appropriateness of specific studies to support clinical and non-clinical development.
- Incorporates DMPK and clinical pharmacology strategies into relevant documents.
- Manages external partners to develop and execute DMPK and Clinical Pharmacology studies.
- Partners cross-functionally to assure timely support of studies and appropriate communication of results to project teams and senior leadership.
- Assures accuracy and compliance of regulatory documents.
- Supports business development discussions across company portfolio.
- Must have an MS with at least 7 years or a PhD with at least 3 years of relevant pharmaceutical/large biotech Industry experience.
- Requires a thorough understanding of DMPK and Clinical Pharmacology principles in drug development.
- Must understand the basic biology of the intended target and mechanisms of action of drug candidates to develop a rational DMPK/Clinical Pharmacology plan.
- Must have proven experience in managing external alliances and partnerships.
- The proven ability to perform successfully under stringent timelines and with changing and competing priorities is required.
- Must have highly developed written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively articulate highly technical/complex scientific data and concepts to audiences with differing scientific and technical knowledge.
- Prior experience of thriving in a small/entrepreneurial setting is preferred.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms
and Forbes' list of Top 150 Best Executive Recruiting Firms