Associate Director, Analytics
Our client is a biotechnology company. They have asked us to assist them in a search for an Associate Director, Analytics.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
- Develops and executes the salesforce data infrastructure and strategy to elevate data analysis capabilities.
- Leads analytics innovation.
- Develops and improves reporting and tracking mechanism tools and processes to support effective and accurate salesforce data analysis.
- Works closely with business partners to ensure prompt and timely monthly reporting to senior management.
- Provides high quality and timely analytical support for projects, strategic initiatives, business development proposals, and other investments.
- Assesses and improves the function’s reporting processes and quality.
- Develops, analyzes, and reports on-going key management, business, and profitability performance metrics.
- Communicates goals clearly to employees to ensure understanding and success in achieving them.
- Motivates and inspires employees to do their best work through coaching.
- Maintains morale and supports employee engagement initiatives.
- Supports cross-functional cooperation and builds strong working relationships across business units and operating teams.
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Works independently and applies objective thinking to properly evaluate, communicate, educate, influence, and gain cooperation in reaching consensus, decisions, and actions.
- Upholds company missions and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Supports and complies with the company’s Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Science, Math, Business, or field as outlined in the essential duties. A Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Must have 9 or more years of experience in a data analytics function or position with progressive increasing responsibility and scope and demonstrated strong performance.
- 3+ years of leadership experience with demonstrated success in employee development, coaching, hiring and performance management is required.
- Requires demonstrated ability in working in biotech or pharmaceutical industries.
- Must have advanced proficiency with enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems and Microsoft Office programs such as Excel and PowerPoint.
- Requires proficiency in Veeva and Salesforce.com.
- Must have the demonstrated ability to perform the essential duties of the position with or without accommodation.
- Consulting experience is a plus.
- A strong understanding of marketing and multi-channel relationship marketing and digital execution, KPIs and associated data, statistical methods and testing, test/control design, and sales promotion strategy and execution is preferred.
- Functional knowledge of statistical programming and query languages such as Python, SQL, and R is a plus.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms.