Senior Manager/Associate Director, Marketing
Our client a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on improving the lives of cancer patients. They have asked us to assist them in their search for a Senior Manager/Associate Director, Marketing
Major tasks and responsibilities will include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Leads the development and execution of the non-personal HCP and patient marketing activities for the launch of the company’s lead asset.
- Serves as a key contributor and/or decisionmaker on strategic and tactical plan.
- Spearheads the development and implementation of multiple non-personal initiatives based on the understanding of key stakeholder insights, as well as behaviors and gaps in the marketplace.
- Partners with Customer Insights and Operations (CI&O) team in order to identify appropriate and targeted Physicians.
- Develops specific tactics to reach a specific HCP audience.
- Leads the development and implementation of multiple patient initiatives based on understanding of key patient insights, needs, and gaps throughout their journey.
- Partners with Patient Advocacy colleagues and key organizations to help determine suitable programs to identify and reach appropriate eligible patients.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for the internal Patient Advocacy group in order to ensure robust and compliant collaboration.
- Conducts reoccurring meetings to discuss the patient community and the company’s partnership with key Patient Advocacy groups.
- Collaborates with different functions and agency partners to develop non-branded and branded promotional materials across multiple channels (both digital and non-digital platforms) for both HCPs and patients.
- Develops solid understanding of the market, customer insights and consumer behavior.
- Customizes non-personal and/or digital tools to satisfy consumer needs and experience.
- Leverages sound understanding of the marketplace and key patient needs to engage appropriate patients with useful resources and materials to increase awareness of the company’s lead asset and ensures a positive experience.
- Partners to establish an ongoing relationship with key Patient Advocacy organizations.
- Helps identify future advocacy organizations for potential expansion markets.
- Participates in the creation, development, and implementation of HCPs and patient -focused marketing strategies and tactics to identify and reach a target customer base and a specific patient demographic including media plan development, CRM platform development and evolution, and website content.
- Identifies innovative solutions within pharma and outside the organization/industry to meet the needs of our stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Tracks results of initiatives against agreed upon milestones and KPIs, ensuring overall objectives are delivered.
- Updates and maintains budget for key non-personal marketing activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. MBA highly preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years of product management or marketing experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry or on the Agency side.
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years of experience in non-personal marketing spanning CRM, Media, Website, Print and other channel engagement plans.
- Requires demonstrated understanding and approaches for engaging targeted customers and patients within rare disease states.
- Understanding of the FDA promotional guidelines required.
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills.
- Requires creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of CRM management required.
- Requires the ability to work with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Must have demonstrated analytical skills.
- Must adhere to the company’s core values, policies, procedures and business ethics.
- Requires the ability to travel 10-20%.
If interested, please email your resume as a Word attachment to us. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms.