Vice President, Project Management
Our client is a biotechnology company. They have asked us to assist them in a search for a Vice President, Project Management.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
- Serves as a standing member on the strategic leadership team to represent their programs to senior executives.
- Leads a late-stage clinical asset as well as other earlier programs in metabolic disorders.
- Acts as a strategic lead for late-stage program teams, and early-stage development program(s).
- Prioritizes key project objectives, decisions, and data review based on key milestones. As well as program risks, implementation of mitigations, plans and development of product development and contingency plans.
- Develops program strategic plans to achieve corporate goals.
- Coordinates documentation and archiving of project deliverables and key decisions.
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Identifies challenges, risks, and prepares team with alleviations to navigate them through technical and program challenges as they arise.
- Adapts to changing program needs.
- A PhD or MD in Biology or related field is required.
- Must have 10+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience with 5+ years of experience leading cross-functional development teams.
- Requires experience in Phase 1 & 2. Phase 3 experience is a plus.
- The ability to represent the program to key internal and external stakeholders through oral presentations is required.
- Must have excellent judgement in making trade-off decisions for program scope, costs, and strategy.
- Must be able to foster collaboration and uphold a positive team environment.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms.