Global Vice President, Marketing
Our client is a global biopharmaceutical company. They have asked us to assist them in their search for a Global Vice President, Marketing.
Major tasks and responsibilities will include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Engages in brand strategy, including LCM, pricing, medical and commercial strategy.
- Prepares long range plan, brands strategic plan, Quarterly Business Review performance review and coordinates the external communication with Finance and Investor Relations.
- Develops and implements pre-launch and launch activities.
- Leads the Global Brand Team to include a thorough and well-coordinated input into brand strategy.
- Stays committed to driving patient centricity and innovation through all aspects of brand strategy.
- Appropriately manages interactions and alignment with the executive board and other teams.
- Builds a best in class organization to become an esteemed leader in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Cultivates an inclusive high-performance environment that values and leverages diversity.
- Manages a team.
- Leads Therapeutic Area vision and strategy.
- Leads identification of Business Development targets.
- Leads commercial input and evaluation of assets.
- Engages with science teams (early, late) to provide commercial strategy and input.
- Bachelor’s degree required. An advanced degree (MBA, PhD) is highly preferred.
- Must have proven success in a global leadership role.
- Solid experience with biologics is required.
- Must have strong knowledge of immunology.
- Requires successful launch experience.
- Proven influencing skills and stakeholder management is required.
- Must be experienced and comfortable working in a matrix environment.
- Requires understanding of, and must be adaptable to, working variances of different countries and different cultures.
- Requires successful experience of remote team management.
- Must have strong interpersonal and team leadership skills, demonstrating flexibility and a proven ability to deal with complexity under time pressure.
- Requires experience and effectiveness in the presentation of written and verbal business cases to the most senior management.
- Must be numerate and having financial literacy.
- Requires experience to create a positive relationship with third parties.
- Must have tenacity and resourcefulness.
- Requires proven, organized and measured leadership, exchanges and decision-making during periods of high intensity in any deliberations.
- Must have a flexible, team orientated attitude, and be willing to contribute own skills to deliver company priority projects.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms.