Senior Manager, Forecasting
Our client is a global biopharmaceutical company. They have asked us to assist them in their search for a Senior Manager, Forecasting.
Major tasks and responsibilities will include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Creates objectives that are aligned around forecast accuracy by guaranteeing the impartialness of brand/therapeutic area forecasts.
- Recruits, develops and retains talent, and ensures strong succession plan.
- Develops brand volume forecasts, both short and long term, to contribute to strategic and planning processes.
- Uses sensitivity analysis to assist in opportunity identification and risk management.
- Identifies gross-to-nets and pricing assumptions in collaboration with Finance colleagues.
- Works with the Operations team to interpret brand volume forecasts into supply demand planning.
- Identifies portfolio and brand risks and opportunities, and tactics for how to address them to deliver business success.
- Forecasts and manages/interacts with multiple countries during strategic planning process.
- Assumes strategic long-term brand and franchise forecasting.
- Uses of local customer insight in decisions across the business.
- Accesses appropriate information via a variety of tools and sources.
- Summarizes and presents findings through various communication channels.
- Recruits, trains, manages, coaches and develops a team of forecasters.
- Applies skills and knowledge that is shared across the functional area.
- Demonstrates a high level of understanding of the points of integration of our work and that of our colleagues.
- Stays up to date on leading analytical abilities, which can be applied within the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Advanced degree is highly preferred.
- Must have Analytical and Health Care Industry experience, including experience in product forecasting.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of forecasting techniques and use of different forecast models and approaches.
- Requires experience in building, deploying, and embedding capabilities into an organization.
- Must have experience in the US Pharma Industry, making decisions on major drivers of product success, advising on drug development candidate process and Health Care environment.
- Requires experience utilizing a range of analytics involving standard data in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Must have a strong understanding of primary market research, advanced analytics, and competitive intelligence.
- Must have accomplishments converting derived insight into strategic guidance and developing this skill among direct reports.
- Requires exceptional business acumen, strategic thinking and understanding of sales and marketing business practices.
- Requires entrepreneurial mindset to impact leadership and high emotional intelligence.
- Must have experience advising senior level executives, strong coaching and problem-solving skills.
- Must have a strong ability to influence laterally and vertically.
- Requires a high degree of creativity and innovation in developing new approaches, processes and methodologies.
- Strong market research and analytical expertise, excellent financial modelling and forecasting skills are required.
- Must have the proven ability to lead teams, influence cross-functionally and manage multiple, complex demands. Managed a group of at least 5-10 analytical staff.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms.