Vice President, Program Leader
Our client is a clinical stage gene therapy biotech company. They have asked us to assist them in their search for a Vice President, Program Leader
Major tasks and responsibilities will include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Leads 1-2 gene therapy programs.
- Collaborates with team members to create strategies for successful development of the product.
- Drives decision-making on programs and execution of agreed upon program plans.
- Maintains a fully integrated, cross-functional program view.
- Balances technical and business considerations.
- Prepares fully integrated program timelines.
- Works with team to prepare for interactions with regulatory authorities.
- Establishes regular proactive risk assessment, ensures timely risk escalation and implements corrective action.
- Fosters a culture of accountability, positive team dynamics and cross-functional collaboration.
- Identifies, establishes and promotes best practices for program management.
- Advanced degree in life sciences required.
- Must have a minimum of 8+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years in program management leadership
- roles, managing cross-functional drug development efforts in biologics (preferred) or small molecules.
- Requires outstanding leadership skills with demonstrated track record of success as a team leader.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of global drug product development required.
- Experience developing gene therapies highly preferred.
If interested, please email your resume as a Word attachment to us. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms.