Senior Director, Portfolio Management & Marketing
Our client is a pharmaceutical company. They have asked us to assist them in a search for a Senior Director, Portfolio Management & Marketing.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
- Leads in the execution of the portfolio expansion strategy by identifying and assessing new product opportunities.
- Builds a robust go-to-market process to ensure greater commercial success for the company.
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Oversees the development of Specialty Pharmacy channel strategies.
- Serves as the commercial lead for prospecting drug delivery platforms to facilitate growth across the BUs.
- Acts as the portfolio management and strategic marketing representative on early product planning cross-functional teams.
- PharmD or advanced science degree in pharmaceutical related sciences is required.
- MBA highly preferred.
- Requires a minimum of 15 years of experience in marketing, product development, and portfolio strategy.
- Must have prior experience in project management.
- Prior business development experience is a plus.
- Must have proven experience in being able to build strategy and supporting tactics.
- Experience in United States based commercial marketing, strategic marketing, portfolio management, and strategic planning is required.
- Must have a strong track record of successfully working cross-functionally with a wide array of teams to identify and address challenges that may arise during the process of launching new products.
- The ability to identify and understand scientific and commercial market trends and their relevance in assessing product portfolio and commercial opportunities is required.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills, and present a clear understanding of the unique needs of the client with the ability to translate that understanding into effective development of relevant solutions.
- A strong understanding of marketing business processes and pharmaceutical regulatory requirements is required.
- Must hold adequate knowledge of analytics, marketing tools and integrated marketing techniques.
- Must have excellent attention to accuracy and detail, and possess outstanding time management and budget management skills.
- The ability to interact with key clients, KOLs, physicians, pharmacists, industry contacts, and consultants to accomplish corporate objectives is required.
- Must be skilled in Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have a proven track record of developing and implementing strategic business plans that deliver clear measurable outcomes.
- Ability to travel (10- 20% domestic and international) is required.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms.