As an Operations Coordinator, the successful candidate will support strategic administrative, tracking, and communications initiatives at a well-established, biopharma executive search firm. You will ensure the richness of our database, track metrics, and manage our job boards in support of recruitment activities and objectives.
This role offers amazing growth potential for individuals looking to take their career to the next level. You will begin your career journey as an hourly employee, and based on performance, potentially transition to a regular employee. We are looking for someone to work 30-40 hours a week.
The right candidate for this role will have prior administrative experience in a fast-paced environment. You are someone who is highly organized, loves to learn, and has a can-do attitude. Supporting the pharma and biotech industries is intellectually challenging and highly rewarding.
Fairway Consulting Group offers a competitive package, including, but not limited to; base salary, health benefits, 401k, profit sharing, etc.
- Track performance metrics for recruiting team and create comprehensive weekly reports
- Database maintenance, including uploading documents, updating contact information, and maintaining data integrity
- Maintain awareness of pharmaceutical industry news for the purposes of adding information to our database
- Create and edit job descriptions
- Maintain various recruiting content, including tracking spreadsheets, informational documents, and more
- Maintain job boards on our applicant tracking system, website, and LinkedIn
- Continuously create content to update the firm on various goals, milestones, achievements, metrics, announcements, and more
- Track performance of the firm, based on pre-determined KPIs
- Monitor and report on the firm’s LinkedIn activity and usage
- 1-3 years of administrative experience required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience using the Microsoft Office suite of applications preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
Fairway Consulting Group is a privately owned independent boutique executive search firm solely dedicated to the pharma and biotech industries for over 23 years
. Our professional relationships with clients, candidates, and each other are founded upon the principles of confidentiality, trust, responsiveness, and deep knowledge of the market for talent. The FCG team has completed 1,300+ searches
in life science.
In 2019 and 2020 Forbes ranked our firm as one of the top 200 search firms in America
across all specialties. Hunt Scanlon has consistently ranked us as a Top 50 Healthcare & Life Science Search Firm.