Medical Director/Senior Medical Director
Our client is private clinical-stage biotechnology company. They have asked us to assist them in their search for a Medical Director/Senior Medical Director
Major tasks and responsibilities will include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Holds responsibility for designing and implementing the overall clinical development program (taking into consideration the medical, scientific, regulatory, and commercial issues) of the company’s pipeline compounds.
- Works closely with a multidisciplinary, matrix team through complex decisions and development activities.
- Holds the ultimate responsibility to inform development decisions, assessing and integrating input from various disciplines to create, maintain, and successfully execute the U.S. and global clinical development plan that will result in the regulatory approval in multiple regions.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with key stakeholders, investigators, global regulatory agencies, and key opinion leaders.
- Collaborates on the preparation of regulatory documents and participates in the preparation of abstracts, posters and presentations for scientific meetings and congresses.
- Manages, mentors, motivates, empowers, develops, and retains staff to support clinical activities.
- Medical degree required.
- Must have experience in an academic environment, biotechnology company or pharmaceutical related industry.
- Requires experience providing synopsis/protocol development, study execution, study interpretation, and Phase I oncology clinical trial medical monitoring.
- Experience participating in cross-functional Clinical Development Teams and in leadership discussions required.
- Must be well informed of the therapeutic landscape.
- The ability to proactively perform rapid assessments, suggest modifications and drive decision-making within a multi-disciplinary team is required.
- Requires people leadership skills.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms.