Global Marketing Head
Our client is a global biotechnology company. They have asked us to assist them in their search for a Global Marketing Head.
Major tasks and responsibilities will include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Develops approach that expands the market forthcoming.
- Improves quality of implementation of product plan, simplifying messages and generating activities that increase value for countries.
- Leads the team, guaranteeing that the company keeps collaborations across indications.
- Collaborates with the Key local markets team to ensure results in that critical market.
- Leads the product into delivering more value maximizing technology and innovation usage.
- Leads processes that require integration across brands and indications.
- Ensures a clear plan with our external presence across TA portfolio.
- Fuels TA strategy with new insights and market knowledge.
- Develops the team to ensure progress against objectives and grow team capabilities and responsibilities.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree. An advanced degree (MBA) is highly preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in strategic marketing.
- Must have experience working in global environments and complex organizations.
- Requires Brand Marketing experience for new products and new indications.
- Must have a consistent track record of success with pre-launch and launch activities.
- Requires experience working in sales organizations that allows him/her to develop tools that are executable on field.
- Must have a track record of effective management of decision-making bodies.
- Must have strong strategic thinking, decision making, and problem solving.
- Leadership skills are required.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms.