As a Finance Associate, the successful candidate will support both strategic and tactical finance initiatives at a well-established, biopharma executive search firm. You will ensure the accuracy of our monthly commissions calculations, manage invoicing, oversee payroll and reconcile the books.
This role offers amazing growth potential for individuals looking to take their career to the next level. You will begin your career journey as an hourly employee, with the potential ability to transition into a full-time employee. We are looking for someone to work approximately 30 hours a week.
The right candidate for this role will have prior experience as a finance associate, bookkeeper, or something similar. You are someone who is highly organized, loves to learn, and has a can-do attitude. Supporting the pharma and biotech industries is intellectually challenging and highly rewarding.
You Bring With You:
- Develop processes and systems for how AP/AR is routed, with multiple checkpoints for accuracy
- Calculate monthly commissions
- Payroll oversight
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Reconcile the books
- Create documentation/tracking on vendors and costs
- Identify key data/metrics
- At least 3 years of experience in a finance role
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience using Quickbooks
- Experience using the Microsoft Office suite of applications preferred
Fairway Consulting Group is a privately owned independent boutique executive search firm solely dedicated to the pharma and biotech industries for over 23 years
. Our professional relationships with clients, candidates, and each other are founded upon the principles of confidentiality, trust, responsiveness, and deep knowledge of the market for talent. The FCG team has completed 1,300+ searches
in life science.
In 2019 and 2020 Forbes ranked our firm as one of the top 200 search firms in America
across all specialties. Hunt Scanlon has consistently ranked us as a Top 50 Healthcare & Life Science Search Firm.