At Fairway Consulting Group, we pride ourselves on having 23+ years of experience in finding the right people to fill top-tier roles within pharmaceutical and biotech companies. Our success over the years has always been due to the skills and talent of our recruiters, who are bright, enthusiastic, fun, and ambitious.
As an Entry Level Recruiter, the successful candidate will support recruitment initiatives, strategies, and programs to help drive business results at a well-established, biopharma executive search firm. You will recruit top talent for our clients, and be responsible for identifying, attracting, and screening potential employees for specific positions in a client’s organization, while providing a “best in class” experience for our candidates and clients.
This role offers amazing growth potential for individuals looking to start a career, or take their career to the next level. Whether you have full-time job experience or will be joining us right out of college, you will be guided through a comprehensive, step-by-step training program, designed to support your success. Our proven methodology will set you up for professional growth and achievements.
Fairway Consulting Group offers a competitive package, including, but not limited to: base salary, uncapped commission, health benefits, 401k, profit sharing, etc.
- Understand the requirements, duties, and qualifications desired for the specified vacant position(s) within client companies.
- Use multiple executive search methods to identify, qualify,and select potential candidates for open positions, with a sensitivity towards diversity and company goals.
- Prepare and counsel candidates on the interview and hiring process.
- Develop recruiting materials and strategies that ensure a successful search.
- Interact with the Hiring Managers at our client companies and partner with Account Executives on client calls.
- Gain understanding of the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry, and learn about client companies and the candidate marketplace.
- Bachelor’s degree requried.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Evidence of sustained goal achievement
- Curiosity and love of learning
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A can-do attitude
- Preference for experience in recruitment, retail, a call center, sales, or a customer service position
Fairway Consulting Group is a privately owned independent boutique executive search firm solely dedicated to the pharma and biotech industries for over 23 years
. Our professional relationships with clients, candidates, and each other are founded upon the principles of confidentiality, trust, responsiveness, and deep knowledge of the market for talent. The FCG team has completed 1,300+ searches
in life science.
In 2019 and 2020 Forbes ranked our firm as one of the top 200 search firms in America
across all specialties. Hunt Scanlon has consistently ranked us as a Top 50 Healthcare & Life Science Search Firm.