Director, Strategy & Portfolio Management
Our client is a leading, high growth biotechnology company. They have asked us to assist them in a search for a Director, Strategy & Portfolio Management.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Manages the decision-making processes related to the organization’s drug development pipeline.
- Defines and oversees key analyses and decision analytics used to inform portfolio management decisions.
- Synthesizes a wide array of perspectives to communicate to leadership and to enable portfolio decision-making.
- Readies team for Monthly Portfolio Strategy and Bi-Annual Portfolio reviews with the Executive Leadership Team.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to frame, structure, and design executive-level communication materials for the Executive Leadership Team.
- Supports the Executive Director with enterprise strategy and special projects as needed.
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of a 4-year post-graduate degree or an 8-year post Bachelor’s degree is required. A Medical Degree or PhD is preferred.
- Must have a background in strategy consulting, corporate strategy, or in a related area within the pharmaceutical or biotech industry.
- Some degree of experience working in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry is preferred.
- Must have exceptional strategic acumen, problem-solving skills, analytical capabilities, and leadership ability.
- The ability to present to and interact with the Chief Strategy Officer and other members of the Executive Committee is required.
- Must have the ability to manage cross-functional projects and execute against deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral are required.
- The ability to understand the business implications of the technical aspects of the biopharmaceutical business model is required.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Proficiency in creating and auditing financial models in Microsoft Excel is required.
- Must have experience in slide design and presentation delivery by utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms
and Forbes' list of Top 200 Best Executive Recruiting Firms