Our client is a biotechnology company. They have asked us to assist them in a search for a Director, Innovation.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
- Leads high profile initiatives in partnership with the commercial organization.
- Develops and delivers executive updates for business reviews and new findings.
- Develops cross-functional understanding of highest-priority commercial questions and identifies the most critical issues.
- Collaborates cross-functionally with commercial teams and other functions to develop solutions, and provides strategic direction to ensure optimal outcomes.
- Translates strategic vision into tactical action, identifies the highest impact ideas and plans, and focuses efforts to work well across commercial priorities.
- Brings rigorous conceptual thinking to answer key commercial questions for the organizations leveraging internal and external intelligence and resources as required.
- Monitors, understands, and prioritizes market trends of relevance across TAs, and helps determine how the organization should prepare and respond.
- Leads executive-level discussions to influence complex business decisions and effectively collaborate cross-functionally to deliver business results.
- Partners with VP and executive level stakeholders, acting as a thought-partner on key business decisions that impact the current and future state of the organization.
- Exemplifies leadership principles and provides innovative, strategic, and evidence-based support to lead and create opportunity for innovation.
- Leads working teams on prioritized workstreams comprised of team members from Innovation and other commercial functions and drives towards solutions.
- Serves on Steering Committee member for commercial and cross-functional projects and provides guidance and the Innovation perspective in those forums as required.
- Provides project management guidance for strategic planning processes for key projects.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms and Forbes' list of Top 200 Best Executive Recruiting Firms.