Director, Global Oncology
Our client is a biotechnology company. They have asked us to assist them in a search for a Director, Global Oncology.
Major tasks and responsibilities include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Leads a single non-pivotal trial.
- Prepares the clinical section of regulatory documents.
- Collaborates as a team member with AROs and CROs.
- Designs development plans, protocol profiles, and sections of submission documents under the guidance of higher-level management.
- Reviews and oversees the completion of clinical trial protocols.
- Provides strategic direction to Biostats Data Management & Data Operations Teams.
- Reviews patient population and protocol compliance for consistency with study strategy.
- Develops biomarker strategies in collaboration with Translational Medicine and Clinical Pharmacology teams.
- Provides input on major milestones of trials, clinical trial plans and contingency plans.
- Analyzes and updates management on potential risks to study deliverables.
- Oversees recruitment and retention.
- Prepares responses to IRBs and Health Authorities.
- Works with Translational Medicine and Clinical Pharmacology teams to ensure accurate biomarker and PK/PD measurements.
- Leads dose-escalation meetings.
- Collaborates with internal and external experts as well as the Board of Directors for protocol development.
- Leads occasional senior management interactions at FIHC and WDC.
- Initiates contact with KOL’s and prepares material for KOL interactions on a program based need.
- A Master’s Degree, PhD or Pharm D is required.
- With a PharmD or PhD, 4+ years of relevant clinical experience is required.
- With a Master’s Degree, 7+ years of relevant clinical experience is required.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms.