Director, Clinical Pharmacology
Our client is a rapidly expanding pharmaceutical company. They have asked us to assist them in their search for a Director, Clinical Pharmacology.
Major tasks and responsibilities will include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Takes charge of the development and completion of the Clinical Pharmacology strategy for molecules of all sizes in drug development and delivers key components of the Clinical Development Plan.
- Operates with program teams to accomplish goals and provides deliverables in the approved timeframes.
- Creates and executes Clinical Pharmacology studies that allow early decisions, encompasses state-of-the-art clinical development strategies and supports competitive drug labels.
- Takes charge of creating and maintaining networks that are both internal and external in order to sustain knowledge of Clinical Pharmacology methods and executes innovative designs in the clinical trial.
- Guides the resolution of clinical pharmacology questions from drug regulatory agencies and takes charge of developing and reviewing responses to those queries.
- Offers suggestions for clinical doses to the clinical and project teams, as well as regulatory documentation.
- Maintains a wide-range of scientific knowledge, as well as a presence in Clinical Pharmacology.
- Publishes multiple manuscripts, and posters.
- Presents at Scientific Conferences and other scientific forums.
- Advanced degree (MD or PhD) in pharmaceutical related fields.
- Must have a minimum of 7+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience with a wide range understanding of drug development.
- Experience with regulatory agencies including having been directly involved in the process of reviewing. Must have been involved with successful regulatory filings.
- Experience in internal medicine and pediatric indications highly preferred.
- The ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms.