CSO/VP, Disease Biology and Translational Science
Our client is a is an emerging biotech company involved in advancing therapies for diseases associated with tissue fibrosis and inflammation. They have asked us to assist them in their search for a CSO/VP, Disease Biology and Translational Science
Major tasks and responsibilities will include:
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Provides strategic oversight and delivery of an innovative pipeline.
- Effectively manages internal R&D and external alliances.
- Leads in the field of fibrotic research and translational sciences.
- Works as a key decision-maker for the formulation and implementation of the company’s fibrosis strategy.
- Requires an MD or PhD.
- Must have a minimum of 8 years of relevant industry experience
- Broad scientific experience in the therapeutic area highly preferred.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of fibrotic diseases, evident by a successful track record of scientific publications and achievements.
- Requires the ability to produce the highest-level discovery and development work, demonstrated by experiences in advancing drug candidates to clinical research and commercialization.
- Must demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate ideas and lead/manage teams to accomplish challenging goals and objectives.
- A strong external network, preferably in areas relevant to the fibrosis field is required.
- Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills (public speaking and leading advisory/governance meetings, etc.).
- Bilingual language proficiency (English and Chinese/Mandarin) preferred.
- The flexibility to travel to China (Shanghai) preferred.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms.