Clinical Development Lead
Our client is a biotech company.
They have asked us to assist them in their search for a Clinical Development Lead
Major tasks and responsibilities will include:
We seek candidates with these qualifications:
- Develops translational strategy from early preclinical development through later stage.
- Works closely with an integrated project manager and a cross-functional team.
- Authors clinical development plans and documents. Study designs may range from highly translational experimental medicine studies to large adaptive Phase 2b/2c trials.
- Works closely with assay development and quantitative sciences colleagues within the company.
- Applies novel technical, bioinformatics and modeling approaches to the consideration of pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, safety and clinical activity.
- Builds partnerships with academics, nonprofits, industry companies, and regulatory authorities.
- Requires a medical degree. Training in Infectious disease is highly preferred.
- Must have leadership experience in early-phase small molecule drug development across strategic and operational roles.
- Antimicrobial drug development experience is highly preferred.
- Translational medicine and clinical pharmacology experience is preferred.
- Experience working with multinational partners is highly preferred.
- Must be comfortable working across a number of disease areas and able to shift gears quickly.
- Must be a self-starter, proactive and results-oriented with high performance standards.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills.
- Leadership style that inspires trust, confidence, and collaboration is required.
- Must be passionate, persistent and tenacious. Strong ability to prioritize and operate with a sense of urgency is required.
- Outstanding communication skills are required.
- Requires ability to work well with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and build strong partnerships and alliances inside and outside the organization.
- Experience building capability, both internally within own organization and externally with a range of partners is preferred.
- Experience in pioneering the start-up of new organizations or functions is a highly preferred.
- Demonstrated passion for the company’s values is required.
If interested, please apply directly to this job posting. No calls please. Include your daytime phone number and we will contact you confidentially or reply to your email.
Fairway Consulting Group is included in Hunt Scanlon’s list of Top 50 Healthcare & Life Sciences Search Firms.